US expats should think twice before signing a waiver of your rights

If you are a US citizen or resident alien (i.e. green card holder), then, you are suppose to file taxes with the United States authorities, especially at the Federal level (IRS) even if you do not live in the United States. The United States (and Eritrea, only two countries in the World) taxes its citizens