Lately, running a construction or improvement company has been exhausting to deal with new issues like lack and increasing cost of materials, shortage of skilled workers and reduction on margins on projects. We have been assisting business owners with the numbers, so they get time back to deal with the day-to-day of the business. We have years of experience working with construction and improvement businesses in Philadelphia and South Jersey, and we’ve helped many owners understand their costs and maximize profits.
In recent years, the business community has been hit with the pandemic and its post-effects, plus a significant increase on complexity to access different programs:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan programs
- Employee Retention Credit (up to $27k per employee)
Now more than ever, construction companies in Philadelphia and South Jersey need an experienced accountant to help you maximize available funding, obtain special tax credits and diverse opportunities due to new legislation (like the Infrastructure bill approved at the end of 2021).
Whether in times of great uncertainty or a stable economy, proper accounting is a necessity to running a construction business. GG CPA offers accounting services that fit your needs including:
- Monthly accounting
- Job / Project cost analysis
- Preparing tax returns
- Review of the accounting method (cash, accrual, percentage of completion, completed contract)
- Assistance in the case of financial statements for bonding purposes
- Filing sales tax on a monthly, quarterly or other basis
- Consulting on the day-to-day business operations and opportunities for financial improvement
GG CPA has decades of experience providing accounting and tax services to construction, improvement (remodeling, roofing, siding) and landscaping companies in Philadelphia and South Jersey. We know the ins and outs of material costs, labor costs, special accounting methods for the industry, and profit and loss benchmarks that builders must keep into consideration.
Contact us today to discuss your construction company’s accounting needs.